Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Contract / Staff
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer you will be required:
- Experienced in leading multi-disciplinary design teams and with experience in design engineering substantiation in a highly regulated industry.
- The role requires proven experience in creating a successful technical client relationship and the ability to define budgets/work programmes for complete project lifecycles e.g. requirements capture, concept design, detailed design, manufacture, site installation.
- Additionally it requires capability to deliver work in area of expertise and production of high quality design documentation
Full Job Specification Available on Request
- Chartered Mechanical Engineer
- Demonstrate strong leadership behaviours to drive timely delivery of Mechanical Engineering work scope to cost, quality and schedule.
- Experienced in delivering work for SL.
- Ability to be SQEP’d as checker
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.
Other vacancies might interest you
Senior Quality Engineer
Project Interface / Highways Consents Manager
Design Manager - Buildings