Context & challenges
Transforming our customers’ challenges into strategic and operational opportunities through digital technologies
Digital transformation provides producers and operators of energy, transport, and new cities with a powerful tool to organise, build and operate complex infrastructures faster and more efficiently.
Assystem manages the digital transformation of its customers’ assets, from the scoping, development, and integration phases through to application and operational maintenance.
Discover the importance of digitalisation for Assytem's clients
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION TO BENEFIT OPERATING PERFORMANCE
Digital transformation is not something that can be improvised. The success of transformation projects relies on a thorough business and organisational review.
Assystem’s digital transformation approach benefits from feedback on the digital technologies deployed in our own engineering departments. This progressive process also draws on our innovation programme's research work.
Our modular, flexible digital transformation offer includes the following services:
- Defining the digital roadmap, taking into account the expression of needs and an audit of the existing system
- Modelling and optimising business processes
- Choosing and integrating digital tools
- Customisation and/or design of tailor-made solutions solutions
- Deploying tools and linking them to existing information systems
- Adopting these new tools through innovative training programmes for users
We give a special attention to the return on investment – whether financial or operational – regarding costs and efforts involved.
Digitalisation of engineering processes
Optimising and streamlining the process by adopting data-centric engineering models and user-centric business models.
- Digital Systems Engineering: Coupled with digital tools, SE considers the design parameters of systems to ensure data control throughout the lifecycle for sustainable and secure project management. Assystem’s SE approach allows clients to:
- Carry out activities such as capturing needs, specifying requirements, designing architectures (etc.)
- Work effectively with all stakeholders by establishing a common vocabulary
- Ensure consistency and structure of the engineering data accumulated throughout the system development phases
- MBSE methodology: Assystem supports manufacturers in implementing an MBSE approach, in order to define the "data models" that will ensure consistency between data and its governance throughout the lifecycle.
Download the offer sheet
Digitalising project management activities
With our expert project management teams and our expertise in Project Portfolio Management (PPM) solutions, we offer a range of innovative, tailored and integrated services and solutions.
Facilitating the adoption of new tools by users to maximise business value and enhance control over the return on investment.
We support all users in managing change by gathering needs and delivering training, and through informative learning sessions that help increase adherence to new approaches. Our method is based on different levers that can be adapted to the company's culture, projects, and players.
Speed up the execution of the study and design phases
Implement extended enterprise to facilitate overall collaboration among the stakeholders
Control project complexity in terms of lead times and quality costs (Quality Cost Delivery - QCD)
Benefit from improved form of data governance that helps clients capitalise on feedback via a patrimonial approach (in terms of data)
Obtain high-quality, structured data to promote reliable decision-making
Prompt new opportunities via business use cases
Digital technologies and data control are now essential to effectively manage the complexity of industrial projects. By drawing on our engineering expertise and know-how, we support our customers to capitalise on these new tools and obtain tangible results.