Assystem can set up a robust PMO using project controls to monitor cost and schedule performance, which optimises project and programme delivery. This performance data can be integrated into the broader management information systems and used to build confidence in the information and allow senior leaders to make data-driven decisions.
Thanks to the strong project controls and PMO offering, expertise in digital technologies, and independence from technology providers, Assystem can intervene in the entire project or part of a project for its clients.
Our main PMO offerings are:
Information management and integrated system support
Quality and compliance systems
Project portfolio management
- Planning and Earned Value Management (EVM): Using robust schedule management to provide easily understood and relevant information to stakeholders for fast and effective decision-making
- Cost management: We support clients by establishing policies, procedures, and documentation for managing control and cost estimates
- Risk management: We use a systematic process of risk identification and analysis so you can mitigate risk and maximise opportunities
- Change management: Using a structured approach, we can ensure that disruption is mitigated so that change is effectively implemented
- Lean Construction and Last Planner: We help clients make complex projects simple through lean tools and techniques which can be applied throughout the life cycle of a project
Assystem is at the forefront of innovation within digital PMO to accelerate project productivity, boost performance, enable risk control and optimise lead times. Faced with the challenges of complex project management, Assystem can rely on its in-house solutions and digital technology to pilot the performance and optimise the progress of the projects.
Our unique ability to integrate any mix of specialised and proprietary systems into our clients’ project controls enables them to make effective decisions faster.
- A proven methodology based on great flexibility of implementation
- An enhanced expertise using industry benchmarks and our experience from numerous projects
- Expert resources for immediate and effective solutions
Learn more about our Digital PMO offer.
- Cost management: We provide cost management services including reporting, contract administration & supply chain management to drive consistency throughout a project. As part of this, we also provide risk and value management to achieve best value for our clients.
- Audit & Assurance: Our audit & assurance team provide bespoke specialist advice assuring projects and programmes. Through our systems integrity, contract compliance, cost auditing, deep-dive and final account reviews we provide insight into risk mitigation and opportunity identification.
- Estimating & cost planning: Our experts undertake measurement, quantification and cost plan production along with expert benchmarking analysis to provide clients with the information they need to fund & deliver projects.
- Procurement & contract advisory: We provide our clients with the strategy, tender support and document preparation on their programmes ensuring projects are set for success. We can also assist with dispute avoidance as well as resolution.
INFORMATION MANAGEMENT AND INTEGRATED SYSTEM SUPPORT
- Implementation and/ or integration of software solutions: Our experts create a single source of truth through integrating existing systems or implementing new ones to empower clients to make decisions based on real time data.
- User training, operational support, and maintenance: We ensure client have the support they need to own their system and we leave a legacy of learning and growth with our clients.
- Data management, dashboards and Business Intelligence (BI): Data needs to be effectively displayed in a way easily understood by the key stakeholders, showing the correct information to the correct people within an organisation. Assystem experts create bespoke dashboards to provide functional progress summaries and reports. See more here.
Monitoring and management of quality processes
Integration of safety/security/environmental requirements
PROJECT PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
Performance, interface, and configuration management
Optimise the performance of complex projects, programmes, or portfolios
Project security through good risk management
Decision support and reporting though the use of digital tools
Achieve scope, deadline, and cost objectives by measuring and monitoring progress
Manage contract strategy and supply chain
Develop methods and project management skills of your staff
Through our continued investment and innovation within the integrated systems space, we have been able to transform our client teams, setting them up for success by giving them transparency in their data, enabling faster decision-making and managing their risk. I’m excited to see where our expertise in delivering fully integrated Digital PMOs for our clients will grow in the future.