The client, a public establishment in the defence sector, is in charge of the modernisation of the electricity networks of a military harbour.
This public entity has competencies in terms of construction, property maintenance, administrative and technical management of assets on behalf of a ministry.
In line with redesign operations already launched, the project to modernise the electricity networks includes the following operations:
- The creation of 5 50Hz and 3 60Hz HV loops
- The creation or adaptation of HV/LV stations distributed over these loops (80 stations)
- The finalization of a power source (HTB/HTA part)
- Extension of the control system to new installations
- The creation of a new rescue centre
- Removal of replaced installations
In this context, the client has mandated Assystem to work on the redesign of the HV electrical distribution system in the military harbour as part of a global project management.
Assystem is responsible for all the project management tasks of the project, from design to realisation:
- Design and implementation follow-up (Diagnostic, Feasibility Study, Draft/Preliminary Design, Detailed Design, Project, Tendering, Support for the granting of Works Contracts, Visa, Management of Works Contracts Performance, Assistance with Acceptance Operations, Perfect Completion Guarantee)
- Project management / PMO (Contract, Planning, Costs)
- Implementation of a systems engineering approach
This project management mission covers the following skills: complex project management in a constrained environment, HV/LV (High Voltage - Low Voltage) electricity - instrumentation and control systems, cyber defence (management of the certification process), nuclear safety and operational safety, civil engineering, structure and RMN (Roads and Miscellaneous Networks), HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) - Fluids, lightning studies, fire safety / Coordination of Fire Safety Systems, environmental issues.
- Fast launching, good understanding of the client's unexpressed elements, removal of any uncertainties that may remain during the first few years of the project thanks to a good knowledge of the client's methodologies and needs
- Continuity of operation despite the works (design and follow-up of operations)
- Standardization of processes, improvement of project management performance
- Anticipating risks by implementing system engineering methods in the early stages of the project