Context and challenges
This client, a leader in the airport industry, launched an ambitious investment programme, aimed at enabling this airport to maintain its position in the global rankings, this airport ranked 10th in 2017 in terms of passenger numbers.
This airport’s current capacity of 72.2 million passengers enables it to meet traffic forecasts up to 2020.
To support future growth and remain at the forefront of the market, particularly in terms of handling very large aircraft, this client is extending its existing infrastructure under the "One Roof" approach, which involves the construction of junction buildings between the international satellites of one terminal.
The merger of the international terminals involves the replacement/repositioning of security equipment and a global overhaul of the airport security process.
In this context, this client has mandated Assystem to carry out the technical coordination of the security process of the satellite junction project for this terminal.
- Analysis and validation of all the documents produced concerning the security system inherent to the border access packages with updating of the zooning security, access directories and specific measures: Updating the Master Plan, Safety process identity file, etc.
- Follow-up of implementation and deployment
- Participation in testing and acceptance: Testing book, list of reserves, minutes, status of tests, etc.
- Compliance with the decree of 11/09/2013 relating to civil aviation security measures, DGA requirements and ANSSI recommendations.
Technical perimeter: border access, access to technical premises, locking devices and associated devices, access control systems, access supervision equipment, interconnection networks for equipment involved in the security process, emergency exit management system, flow management equipment
- 38,000 sqm of surface area on 5 levels
- Investment of 97M€
- More than 1.2 million additional passengers expected in 2020