This offshore wind farm consists of more than 70 wind turbines. These foundations basis represent 5,500 tones of concrete, 25 meters of diameter on the ground, and 25 meters tall with a conic shape.
This wind offshore farm is located between 13 and 22 km off the coast, with a capacity of nearly 500 MW. It will then produce the equivalent of the annual electricity consumption of 770,000 people.
In 2020, the client, a leading company in the energy sector, wanted to be accompanied for the HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) part of the project, on the construction phase of the wind turbines. Objectives were also to ensure that all the work conditions were optimal, and the regulations strictly followed to have an efficient zero harm/fatality policy.
In this context, the client mandated Assystem to lead the HSE compliance on the construction phase of the wind turbines.
- Identifying / sourcing the best consultants profiles in HSE
- Providing a classic technical assistance service for the client:
- Management of the hired consultants to provide them with the support required (mainly logistics) during the contract and after-project steps
- Taking care of the payrolling, administrative HR requirements
- Promotion of the "Zero Harm culture and behavior" work environment to match the client’s objectives
- Good respect of security principles thanks to the experience of consultants in HSE
- Client focus on mission’s results thanks to time saving on all the administrative aspects related to the consultants' hiring (taken in charge by Asystem – TA)
- Zero accident reported during the execution of the project thanks to the strict application of the HSE strategy and regulation respect