CONTEXT AND CHALLENGES
Following the UK's ambition to provide 1 GW of floating wind power by 2030, Assystem supported the client, a real estate company, to plan an offshore floating wind energy project.
Assystem teams support the daily planning and reporting for the project.
Planning support to the client in accordance with UK net zero ambitions.
- Project Controls (PMO) Maturity Assessment for a clear understanding of their current maturity and areas that need improving.
- Review of current reporting processes and development of digital integrated performance reporting dashboard to meet the client needs.
- Structuring project programme architecture and access to responsible project managers and stakeholders where required.
- Development of integrated project programme including key stakeholder interfaces.
- Quantitative Schedule Risk Analysis – Modelling of the impact of risks and opportunities on the program.
- At the time of the services, there were a small amount of information on the scope of the project and the stakeholders to be involved. In order to minimise the uncertainty, we developed risk management processes and identified risks and opportunities.
- Planning support to the client in order to develop an integrated schedule of all three projects proving programme assurance.
- Development of a project schedule incorporating all information (plans, processes, documentation, key dates) and interaction with stakeholders