Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Activities to be carried out as part of the service:
- The Technical Coordination activities are composed of the several of the below listed activities depending on the service/project requirements and the service competences and experience:
- Configuration management (Design changes, open-points, interfaces)
- The Technical Coordination activities covers the Design Change Management including piloting and coordinating the technical aspects of the Configuration (Design changes/Open points/Interfaces) between the different internal and external stakeholders ensuring a consistent and optimised (challenges the technical impacts) design for the Project.
- Coordination of cross-functional technical issues:
- Ensures the resolution of various cross-functional technical issues by coordinating multidisciplinary stakeholders.
- Participates where necessary in coordination meetings organised by the various parties involved in the project (modification committee, project decision meeting, etc.)
- Presents and shares progress, including KPI production, data analysis to support management and decision making
- Participation to different Project Committees:
- Carries out internal quality control:
- checks the consistency of the engineering deliverables
- Takes part in the management of experience feedback from previous projects
- Reports to the team manager on activity progress
The successful Technical Project Engineer will be able to demonstrate most if not all of the following key skill & experience;
- Several years of experience in one or several engineering disciplines which can include nuclear safety, electrical, mechanical, systems, civil, layout.
- Failing a wide engineering back ground, a great ability to learn is required.
- Previous experience on the HPC project, including the use for the configuration management processes and tools
- Experience on EPR projects and in nuclear new build projects
- Ability to use:- Microsoft office (word, excel, powerpoint, outlook)- 3D viewer (Naviswork,)
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.
Other vacancies might interest you
Senior Quality Engineer
Project Interface / Highways Consents Manager
Design Manager - Buildings