Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Assystem are recruiting for a Requirements Engineer to work on our customers site in Derby on a contract basis.
Line Managed by the Infrastructure Programme Manager – New Builds, with day to day support to 3 Project Work Package Leads covering the 3 main tranches of project scope developing and delivering a new facility on site.
Job title: Requirements Engineer
Location: Raynesway, Derby
Sector: Nuclear and Defence
Hours: 37 hours per week
Duration: 18 – 24 months
Contract type: PAYE via Umbrella
- Requirements Management including resolution of conflicts in requirements.
- Setting up high-level direction to develop innovative solutions to efficiently utilise DOORS.
- Managing and utilising DOORS.
- Change Control Management for the requirements / change control.
- Leading and conducting Verification & Validation of Requirements (design V&V and construction V&V).
- Stakeholder Interface Management.
- Be the champion within the Requirements Engineering team, ensuring the Process Owners are supported in delivering their works in accordance with the relevant requirements. This will include running workshops to disseminate current best practice.
- Lead the Requirements management and V&V activities within MF2B and will provide technical direction and support to the programme engineering team in compliance and assurance matters on the projects and leads the implementation of best practices across the team including active collaboration with Next Generation.
- Technical engineering discipline back ground with Requirements capture and management experience.
- Good communciator to ensure key Stakeholders and Work Stream/Project leads requirements are properly collated and recorded
- A strong analytical background to develop tracking measures to aid progress monitoring etc.
- Experienced in developing solutions, plans, tools and application for design and construction V&V.
- Experience in using and managing DOORS in complex multidisciplinary projects (preferably manufacturing projects).
- Experience in Requirements Management tools and applications.
This role requires the successful candidate to hold a minimum of a Security Check (SC) clearance without any caveats to that clearance.
Due to the nature this role, the successful candidate must be a UK national or in MoD approved cases a Dual National from a non-ITAR country.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. Skills, talent and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !
Other vacancies might interest you
Senior Quality Engineer
Project Interface / Highways Consents Manager
Design Manager - Buildings