Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Principal Process Engineer
Contract / Staff
The Process Engineer will produce and update process engineering deliverables produced during the preliminary design phase of the plant.
Key documents to be updated include; Process Basis of Design, Process Description, Process Flow Diagrams, Process Flowsheet and Basis of Process Safety.
- You will have an input into the hazard analysis process and be required to respond to HAZOP 1 actions.
- Design support to include attending and recording stakeholder meetings, cross discipline review of design intent, input to multidiscipline design solutions & development of safety case.
- With input from other disciplines and SME, produce a feed description outlining the important physical and radiological characteristics of the Orphan Packages, within the project requirements.
- Review documents produced by other disciplines to ensure alignment and that the Process Engineering design intent is maintained throughout.
- Present the Process design at any required assurance and governance reviews.
- Be able to produce a Process Engineering cost and activity list to support the subsequent concept and preliminary design phases of the project.
- Be able to work collaboratively within a multidisciplined design team and wider project.
- Be able to produce supporting Process calculations.
- Chartered Process Engineer
- Demonstrate strong leadership behaviours to drive timely delivery of an engineering schedule to quality and cost.
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.
Other vacancies might interest you
Senior Quality Engineer
Project Interface / Highways Consents Manager
Design Manager - Buildings