Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Principal / Lead E,C&I Engineer
Assystem Energy & Infrastructure Ltd (AEIL) are looking to recruit a Principal Electrical, Control & Instrumentation (EC&I) Engineer to support and manage the significant growth in its EC&I business.
You will be involved in the full project lifecycle from capture of customer requirements, providing design input for assemblies, systems and installations to ensure the design is safe, functionally adequate for the user defined technical specification and in line with the appropriate design codes. During the design process you shall consider the time & cost impact of the design decisions made, communicating any significant deviations to the project management team where commercial review is required.
- As a Principal EC&I Engineer you must therefore be able to successfully lead presentations at design review meetings, which will include client representatives to a high standard.
- As a Principal EC&I Engineer you shall be required to set the required professional standard for the members of the EC&I discipline group.
- Adhere to all company and statutory H&S policies rules, regulations and laws.
- Clarify and agree project requirements at all levels.
- Contribute to the project delivery plan demonstrating strong technical and commercial awareness.
You will be/have:-
- To have experience across the full project life cycle, from project initiation to commissioning.
- Experienced in bid development, both technically and commercially.
- Experience of team and technical leadership of EC&I Engineers and Designers
- Extensive experience with a variety of nuclear site operators.
- Well versed in the application of appropriate engineering standards.
- Ability to develop processes and procedures to drive continuous improvement and efficiency.
- Knowledge and application of European and International Standards and EC&I best practice.
For more information or to apply for the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.
Other vacancies might interest you
Engineering Work Package Lead