Assystem Energy & Infrastructure are recruiting for a P&ID Verification & CAD Engineer to work at our customers site in Derby on a 24 months contract basis.
Role title – P&ID Verification & CAD Engineer
Contract duration – 24 months
Contract type – PAYE via Umbrella – INSIDE IR35
Hours – 37 hours Days (overtime achievable)
Location – Derby
To improve the comprehension of the HVAC systems at the site and to provide an easy way of understanding how each system is configured and operates, the site drawing office is undertaking a programme of producing P&ID’s (Pipework and Instrumentation Diagram’s) or schematics for the heating, water drainage and HVAC services.
The main duties for this role are:
1. Production of P&ID/schematic drawings for buildings and facilities that have yet to be drawn.
2. Update P&ID/schematic drawings to an as installed status that have been red pen marked up by the Technical Authorities who are verifying the information.
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD version 2016 and onwards
- Experience producing P&ID/Schematic drawings to construction industry standards
- Construction/building services design experience and an understanding of how building services work.
Whilst we encourage applications from all nationalities, Assystem within the UK are subject to security and export control restrictions due to the nature of work to be undertaken.
These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit those roles that you can perform for the organisation.
Eager to find out more? For an informal, confidential conversation about this role or to discuss other opportunities at Assystem within the Energy & Nuclear market please get in touch with Daniel Brookes directly.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.
Other vacancies might interest you
Mechanical Construction Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Lead Mechanical Engineer