Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Digital technology holds the key to catalysing energy transition and accelerating project performance improvements and Assystem are uniquely placed to leverage technological developments and drive our client organisations to the next level of performance.
As our Digital Transformation Lead, you will work with Assystem and our clients to develop and deliver digital transformation services. You will be responsible for working with our clients to understand their needs, then creating compelling solutions to solve complex business problems.
The role will involve:
- Key to this role will be the ability to advance digital transformation to enable Assystem to continue to lead the delivery the UK industrial and net zero strategy.
- Be able to work with clients, through interviews, workshops and desktop research, to thoroughly understand their needs.
- Use transformation frameworks such as TOGAF, lean or other leading consultancy practice to priorities and propose solutions.
- Be a capable of building collaborative teams and foster the development of individuals.
- Collaborate with our digital engineering service leads to plan capability development.
- Working with colleagues across the globe to bring in, or share, best practices.
- Identifying areas where digital transformation will return value.
- Acting as an ambassador for digital transformation within the UK business Lead transformation programmes within client settings.
Experience from highly regulated industries such as Nuclear, Energy, Transportation, and Infrastructure is highly desirable but Assystem will consider your experience from other industries.
Your key attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent experience in related field
- Experience and qualifications in digital transformation frameworksExcellent oral and written communication skills including public speaking and negotiation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of technology and digital services pertinent to construction and industrial applications
- Familiarity with a cloud technology, Artificial intelligence, data services and automation.
- Knowledge of project and programme systems would be a distinct advantage
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
At Assystem, everyone holds the reins for their own careers. Our role is to offer you the opportunities and resources you need to reach your full potential.
So why not join us and help shape the engineering landscape of the future?
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for every candidate and we celebrate all forms of diversity. At Assystem, only your skills matter!
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.
Other vacancies might interest you
Firmware Verification and Validation Engineer
Digital Transformation Manager