We support industrial operators and public authorities by providing consulting services supporting strategy, deployment, regulatory compliance, and stakeholder management in complex or large-scale projects. Our teams work on behalf of our customers worldwide, guaranteeing reliable decision-making tools to maximise the progress and performance of their industrial projects.
Strategy, organisation, programme
A global presence with technical expertise dedicated to managers of industrial programmes
We support industrial project managers throughout the world by providing them with consulting services and technical expertise to structure and organise the development of their projects before the implementation phase.
This support includes a range of strategic consulting services to enable the development of a sector or local industrial programmes (nuclear, hydrogen, etc.), while at the same time coordinating with the public and private players involved in these programmes.
Supporting our customers in decision-making to drive the development of their industrial projects
- International or local benchmarks: stakeholders, technologies…
- Final usages: analysis, review and coordination of potential users in the territory
- Technology options / suppliers' assessment
- Supply chain review (local commitment and existing elements to be used)
- Safety impact and other constraints : standards’ contribution & upgrade
- Operation philosophy
- Scale up and general ambition
- Investment & business cases in coordination with technology providers, operator, users, IFI…
Lender technical advisor
Our multi-disciplinary teams have knowledge of all the technical, economic, and financial aspects of industrial projects which means they can conduct in-depth assessments and offer investment consulting services as “Lender Technical Advisor - LTA”.
A comprehensive analytical methodology combining consulting with specific project support
- “Lender Technical Advisor”: comprehensive analytical methodology addressing project risks to guarantee satisfactory investor profitability and to facilitate negotiations, with detailed recommendations to minimise risk and maximise project added value. We work with the main international financial institutions and investment banks to guarantee compliance with local financial organisations around the world.
- Pricing Analysis: structural and forecast pricing assessments by legal, technical, and financial experts.
- Due Diligence: technical and financial assessment of the project, anticipation of permit and licensing requirements, assessment of operating costs in the procurement process, operation and maintenance, and review of technical and financial aspects of the project business model
Consents & engagement management
Delivery quality and continuous improvement at the heart of our approach
Thanks to our specialists, we provide a comprehensive service in terms of:
- “Consents Management”: management of consents and regulatory requirements
- “Engagement Management”: engagement and coordination with stakeholders
By following a holistic approach to the Consents process, we ensure that lessons learnt from the delivery end of a project are fed back into the pre-application phase of the next development, with a view to ensuring continuous optimisation.
Our 4 support phases
- The Pre-Application phase includes planning strategy, lead negotiations, EIA management/review, mitigation route map, due diligence and peer review, submission requirements, planning conditions drafting, DCO requirements, stakeholder engagement, consents identification, public communication & consultation, etc.
- The Determination phase includes production of evidence for examination/inquiry, expert witness, complete negotiations and agreements with stakeholders, counsel & lawyers' instruction.
- The Delivery & Commission phase includes all consents proactive management, discharge conditions/requirements, lead negotiations, collaborative work with major contractors, stakeholder engagement and clear communication with them.
- The Feedback phase incorporates feedback and lessons learnt into next application.
We optimise this methodology by using digital tools.