We support industrial operators and public authorities by providing consulting services supporting strategy, deployment, regulatory compliance, and stakeholder management in complex or large-scale projects. Our teams work on behalf of our customers worldwide, guaranteeing reliable decision-making tools to maximise the progress and performance of their industrial projects.
Strategy, organisation, programme
A global presence with technical expertise dedicated to managers of industrial programmes
We support industrial project managers throughout the world by providing them with consulting services and technical expertise to structure and organise the development of their projects before the implementation phase.
This support includes a range of strategic consulting services to enable the development of a sector or local industrial programmes (nuclear, hydrogen, etc.), while at the same time coordinating with the public and private players involved in these programmes.
Supporting our customers in decision-making to drive the development of their industrial projects
- International and local benchmarks: players, technologies, etc.
- Analysis of end users: assessment and coordination of potential users in the territory
- Technological options/supplier assessment
- Supply chain analysis: local requirements and existing factors to be considered
- Impact on safety and other project industrial requirements: contribution and modernisation of standards
- Definition of the programme operating strategy
- Scale-up and overall ambition
- Investment and profitability analysis in coordination with technology suppliers, operators, users, etc.
Lender technical advisor
Our multi-disciplinary teams have knowledge of all the technical, economic, and financial aspects of industrial projects which means they can conduct in-depth assessments and offer investment consulting services as “Lender Technical Advisor - LTA”.
A comprehensive analytical methodology combining consulting with specific project support
- “Lender Technical Advisor”: comprehensive analytical methodology addressing project risks to guarantee satisfactory investor profitability and facilitating progress on negotiations, with detailed recommendations to minimise risk and maximise project added value. We work with the main international financial institutions and investment banks to guarantee compliance with local financial organisations around the world.
- Pricing Analysis: structural and forecast pricing assessments by legal, technical, and financial experts.
- Due Diligence: technical and financial assessment of the project, anticipation of permit and licensing requirements, assessment of operating costs in the procurement process, operations and maintenance, and review of technical and financial aspects of the project business model.
Consents & engagement management
Quality of deliverables and continuous improvement at the heart of our approach
Thanks to our specialists, we provide a comprehensive service in terms of:
- “Consents Management”: management of consents and regulatory requirements
- “Engagement Management”: engagement and coordination with stakeholders
By adopting this global approach from the initial project stages, our teams ensure that the lessons learned from making each deliverable available are integrated into the subsequent development, with a view to ensuring continuous optimisation.
Our 4 support phases
- The pre-application phase includes strategic planning, management/revision of the EIA, stakeholder engagement, identification of regulatory authorisations, communication, and public consultation, etc.
- The analysis phase includes the production of documentary evidence for reports/assessments, expert reviews, negotiations and final consent from stakeholders, consultants, and lawyer instructions.
- The delivery and completion phase includes proactive management of all the regulatory approvals, conducting negotiations, coordinating with strategic partners, undergoing engagement, and communicating with stakeholders.
- The return on experience phase includes feedback on information and key takeaways for the next stage/the next deliverable.
We optimise this methodology by using digital tools.