CONTEXT & STAKES
HR teams today often work on time-consuming tasks such as sourcing via social networks or constructing skills maps, taking time away from more value-add tasks such as relationship building and recruitment strategy.
The search for CVs also concerns sales representatives who have to compile dossiers in response to tenders. However, this task often has to be carried out in urgently owing to the response deadlines requested.
In the digital age, turning to data science solutions is a necessary approach to improving human resource management.
A fluid, ergonomic and efficient Assystem solution, Emoby offers a new approach that aims to bring human resources closer to technical needs. It is based on the analysis of data (CVs, job descriptions, skills maps, etc.) supported by artificial intelligence algorithms that allow human resources professionals to:
- Carry out intelligent and automatic searches in different CV databases
- Analyse raw documentation in various formats (Word, PDF, etc.) via semantic analysis
- Use additional data (metadata) to filter searches according to certain criteria (location, experience, etc.)
- Generate skills maps, dynamically and automatically
Emoby can be designed and deployed as a proprietary application in terms of CV databases, filtering metadata and user experience.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SOLUTION
Emoby automates the process of searching for profiles from raw data acquired or not within the company: employee CVs, annual skills interviews, activity reports produced by employees, mobility wishes, etc.
Emoby's objective is to facilitate the sourcing of candidates, so a matching technology has been put in place. This technology is capable of converting candidate CV databases into searchable semantic spaces in a matter of seconds. This allows human resources professionals to:
- Search for profiles in a database of CVs supported by artificial intelligence from a need formulated in a job description
- Automatically generate skill and job maps