- Permanent /
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
As a Training Instructor in the NSA you will have the opportunity to make a major impact on the performance of the organisation through the application and delivery of quality training, supporting the NSA skills pool to meet the needs of the business. You will be working closely with HPC personnel to assist in effective knowledge transfer within the workforce, while developing your own skills and forging an exciting future.
The key duties the successful candidate will be required to carry out:
- The development and delivery of training material in one or more of the key training areas
- Support training in classroom or workshop environments, as well as providing coaching and mentoring of trainees to expedite learning
- Act as course coordinator for responsible training areas
- Responsible for leading and delivering training to groups from 1 up to 20 people, depending on the subject and environment
- Communicate with line managers for the successful development of competence within their teams
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SME) for development of material
- HNC or higher-level qualification in a relevant technical subject or equivalent experience in a relevant science or engineering-related discipline
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Good interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills
- Ability to apply current knowledge and adapt to latest technology
- Ability to function effectively in a team
- Ability to identify, analyse and solve technical problems
- Strong mentoring and influencing skills
- Mobility where required, to deliver relevant training away from the base HPC location
- Knowledge of training processes
- Knowledge in the field of power generation or a related industry
- Knowledge of modern learning methods and media, and experience of bringing these into the development and delivery of training
- Knowledge of Vision training tool
- Holder of a recognised teaching/training qualification
- Experience in customer and stakeholder relations
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.