Technical Engineering Lead – Industrial Doors
- Permanent /
- On site
Join the Switchers – a team of 6,500 trailblazers across 12 countries, dedicated to the task of the century: transitioning to low-carbon energy. At Assystem, we design and supervise major infrastructure projects while accelerating our clients’ digital transformation – a key factor for success.
As a Technical Lead Engineer, you’ll play a key role in the development of Hinkley Point C, the first nuclear power station of its kind in the UK in over 20 years. You’ll contribute to one of the largest construction projects globally and help accelerate the energy transition around the world.
The Technical Lead is the support of the Contract Engineering Lead. Responsibilities include:
- Issue and update the technical specifications,
- To manage the progress of the studies: surveillance coordination and implementation, 3D modeling of reinforcement coordination and implementation, Design process implementation, to guarantee the solution of general technical issues, etc.
- To treat or support the Contract Engineering Lead for the treatment of the ERS, FCR, RFI, UKDC, OP and IDT
- To ensure the interface management (EIB, DI, DT, DTG, CNEPE, etc),
- For each modification, the TL must identify the impact on the Bill of Quantities (BoQ), on the technical documents and report this information to the CEL,
- To issue the list of input and output data for its activity
- Check the update of the list of input and output data for consistency with the LDRC and the progress of the deliverables,
- Ensure the reception of input data and transmission of output data,
- Surveillance of delivery dates related to the documents issued by the contractor or different interfaces,
- Surveillance of delivery dates related to the documents to be submitted to the employer or the contractor,
- Verify that all rescheduled documents have
- Understanding of process and mechanical interfaces
- Sound knowledge of the design of Industrial Doors
- Capable of producing technical specifications
- (Desired Only) Sound understanding of nuclear processing regulations
- (Desired Only) Experience on the design of the EPR TEP/TEU systems, or other nuclear / safety classified tanks, fluid handling systems and mechanical components.
- (Desired Only) Experience of equipment supply contracts and contract forms such as NEC/FIDIC.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.