- Permanent / Engineering / Technical
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
EIF704 Issue A – Issue date : 14/1/19 – © Assystem Energy & Infrastructure Ltd
Essential: Several years of experience in one or several engineering disciplines which can include nuclear safety, electrical, mechanical, systems, civil, layout. Failing a wide engineering back ground, a great ability to learn is required.
Previous experience on the HPC project, including the use for the configuration management processes
Desirable: Experience on EPR projects and in nuclear new built projects
Assystem – Technical Coordinator (Design Change Management)
The Technical Coordination activities are composed of the several of the below listed activities
depending on the Service/project requirements and the Service holder’s competences and experience:
- Configuration management (Design changes, open-points, interfaces)
- The Technical Coordination activities cover the Design Change Management including piloting and
coordinating the technical aspects of the Configuration (Design changes/Open points/Referential)
between the different internal and external stakeholders, ensuring a consistent and optimised
(challenges the technical impacts) design for the Project.
- Coordination of cross-functional technical issues:
• Ensures the resolution of various cross-functional technical issues by coordinating
• Participates where necessary in coordination meetings organised by the various parties
involved in the project (modification committee, project decision meeting, etc.)
• Presents and shares progress, including KPI production, data analysis to support management
and decision making
- Participation to different Project Committees:
- Committees can be the Technical Referential Committee, Change Management Boards, NI Risks &
- Other activities:
• Carries out internal quality control checks the consistency of the engineering deliverables
• Takes part in the management of experience feedback from previous projects
Essential: Several years of experience in one or several engineering disciplines which can include nuclear safety, electrical, mechanical, systems, civil, layout. Failing a wide engineering background, a great ability to learn is required.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.