Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Permanent / Support Functions
- On site
Finding solutions to climate change is the priority of the 21st century, and means switching to low-carbon energy. At Assystem, our mission is to accelerate the energy transition worldwide. To achieve this, our 7,000 Switchers combine their historical engineering expertise and project management with digital technologies.
In our 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Asia) of operation, we are working on the production and distribution of low-carbon electricity, through the development of nuclear and renewable energies. We are also supporting the modernisation and development of energy grids, managing the setup and siting for new transmission and distribution networks, and using hydrogen to decarbonise the transport and industry sectors.
Assystem Türkiye, is renowned for working with the public and private sectors. Specializing in ESIA studies, site investigations, and laboratory research, the company offers vital site supervision owners and lenders engineering services. Notably, Assystem Türkiye plays a pivotal role in major projects like power generation, and the construction of the Akkuyu nuclear power plant.
We are currently hiring a skilled recruiter to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in end-to-end recruitment with a strategic mindset.
- Manage the recruitment process, ensuring compliance with organizational requirements and suggesting improvements.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and business leaders to understand priorities and develop forward load plans.
- Present recruitment data at weekly and monthly review meetings, contributing to the recording and reporting recruitment KPIs.
- Source and attract candidates through various channels, including the SR Applicant Tracking system, social media, and talent pools.
- The ideal candidate should possess at least three years of relevant experience, demonstrating proven expertise in end-to-end recruitment with a strategic approach.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong understanding of recruitment processes and workforce planning.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in sourcing using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and social media.
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to interpret and leverage recruitment data.
- Advanced proficiency in Turkish and English.
- Endurance and resilience in challenging situations.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.