Support Design Engineer (Cable tray & HVAC)
- Contracting /
- Navi Mumbai
- On site
Assystem Stup is a full-service design, engineering and project delivery consultancy created following Assystem’s acquisition of Stup Consultants Pvt Ltd in July 2021. Assystem Stup combines Assystem’s internationally recognized expertise in low-carbon technologies and complex project management with Stup’s extensive experience. Stup has 5 decades expertise in the urban and territorial infrastructures, civil engineering, complex buildings, transportation infrastructures as well as its strong footprint and reputation in India. Founded in 1963 by two disciples of the renowned French engineer Eugène Freyssinet, Yves Guyon and C.R. Alimchandani, the father of Stup’s last chairman, Stup became one of India’s leading providers of infrastructure engineering services.
Assystem is an international company of more than 6000 experts spread across 10 countries and with more than 55 years’ experiencing of supporting the world’s most challenging energy and complex infrastructure projects.
Assystem is playing a leading role in the fight against climate change, helping governments and clients meet their energy transition aspirations. In Europe, Asia and the Middle East, our experts are working on new nuclear power stations, harnessing the power of hydrogen, wind and solar, and helping developing economies to upgrade and optimize their existing grid infrastructures.
Assystem also helps its clients meet their operational performance challenges through its ‘engineering powered by digital’ philosophy, merging the strength of engineering and the power of data’s, to improve project traceability, reduce projects costs and delivery time as well as optimizing infrastructure performance.
- Review & understand inputs from the client (Cable tray & HVAC specifications, design methodology & specifications).
- Able to identify design issues and to provide a practical solution.
- Perform analysis & design of electrical cable and HVAC supports including steel to steel connection & steel to concrete anchor design as per the norms mentioned in the client specification.
- Produce associated calculation notes to communicate the results effectively to technician / PDMS designer.
- Perform counter-calculations of existing support design of electrical cables & HVAC to verify & validate for new loadings & modifications due to a design change or open points.
- Modifications of the associated calculation reports. Good understanding of Euro codes EC2 & EC3 & RCC-M
- Working with the designers to implement modifications to 3D models
- Minimum qualification: Bachelor of Engineering in Structural / Mechanical engineering. Desirable qualification: Post Graduate in Engineering.
- Experience in STADD, SAP etc with seismic analysis is a must.
- Experience in RSTAB, VerifPlatine and Navisworks is desirable.
Nuclear projects experience is advantage.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.