Substation Protection Engineer
- Infrastructure / Building
- / Engineering / Technical
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all
- Broad understanding of GIS, Transformer, Switchgear, Protection and Control (P C), SCADA, SAS, Telecom, Tele protection, as well as substation design. Responsible to Deliver accurate and thorough designs that meet applicable industry standards, international design standards and engineering practices.
- Candidate Shall be familiar with SEC standards and practices. Preparation of specifications for Substation Secondary Equipments and components Preparation of calculations for Substation Secondary system like CT, VT, Relay setting, DC system Etc.,
- Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings including Layout, PLD, RMOLD, Point list, AC/DC Elementary Drawings, Cable Termination Schedule, control Logic, metering and Interface drawings.
- Perform all power system studies like load flow, short circuit, motor starting, stability, arc flash, harmonics, grid impact study, insulation coordination study, transient studies etc. Perform quality reviews of electrical engineering work of Manufacturer deliverables
Candidates should be bachelor’s degree qualified as minimum and have at least 8 years of extensive experience in protection works related to EHV/HV Substations, DRPC Stations, transmission, and distribution.
- Experience in Power plants including PV Plants, HVDC System will be added advantage. Candidate Shall be familiar with SEC standards and practices.
- Applicants should be experienced users of ETAP/PSCAD/ DIgSILENT /PLEXOS energy modelling and other power system engineering simulation software’s.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.