- Permanent / Project Management
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle.
The role is to support the Infrastructure Gated Projects management team and lead on some of the existing stakeholder and communication focussed tasks to drive the successful delivery of projects through each lifecycle phase and support delivery of key milestones.
The role requires close working between the AXIOM delivery team and the client team.
The successful candidate must demonstrate strong project management behaviours including integrity, resilience, collaboration and team leadership.
Activities likely to include:
- Holding Project Team to account for delivery of stakeholder activities to time and quality
- Management and control of IGP Stakeholder Management and Comms Plan
- Management and control of IGP RACI
- Management of the Integrated IGP Self Assessment Programme
- Production of success sheets and documentation for award submissions
- Team work-flow management
- Management of project support personnel and associated tasks
- Engaging with learning sources e.g SL PI Team to build IGP Improvement Plan.
- Contribute to the monthly reporting regime
- Management of the Project Board Calendar of Business and Meeting Terms of Reference
- Arranging Team Improvement events
- Management of IGP Sharepoint page
- Supporting the senior members of the PM team in day-to-day activities and emergent tasks
- Development of Stakeholder tools (presentations / crib sheets / visual management aids) to support existing project management team.
- Development of wider communication tools (papers / brochures / promotional literature) to promote the good work we are undertaking in IGP and to share with other projects and teams
- Support LFE development (one pagers for sharing between teams)
- Act as comms rep for IGP
- Development of SQEP and training matrix for the team
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- Knowledge of the Project Lifecycle Gated Process
- Ability to consistently deliver scope within bounded timescales
- Understanding of differing stakeholder needs and expectations and ability to adapt approach to best effect
- Ability to hold members of a project team to account for delivery of scope within defined parameters
- Work planning / work management experience
- Experience in producing of project documentation to a high standard
- Application of configuration control to project documentation
- Use of visual management tools and techniques
- Ability to visually present performance improvement plans
- Working use of Microsoft Office software
- Team player
- Self-motivated, proactive, able to work to tight timescales
- Positive and collaborative mindset
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships
- Experience of working to SL procedures preferred
- Microsoft Office packages, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Resource will require SL BPSS and access to SL systems as a minimum to start on project
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.