- Permanent / Project Management
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle.
To deliver the early definition, appraise and select phase of various projects, ranging in size and complexity within the SFM portfolio.
To deliver the projects through all phases of the project lifecycle to completion of various projects, ranging in size and complexity within the SFM portfolio.
- Demonstrate strong leadership behaviours to drive timely delivery of an engineering schedule to quality and cost.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills in the successful management of the interface between the client team and the integrated delivery team.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering projects from initiation (requirements management, optioneering etc) to completion (implemtnation and close out) including scope definition, schedule build, estimating, risk management and Asset Investment Form production and presentation) for multi-discipline asset care projects.
- Developing ‘fit for purpose’ project execution strategies that are commensurate with a portfolio of asset care type work.
- Provide evidence to underpin a SQEP assessment against SL R2A PM03 (see attached).
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.