- Permanent /
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all
Activities to be carried out as part of the service:
1. Producing steelwork platform designs compliant with the Eurocode3 and ETC-C, other relevant codes,
2. Liaising with the building layout and piping teams to coordinate the design,
3. Maintaining QA procedures in delivering the SW design,
4. Working with the CAD designers in the preparation of the design drawings/models,
5. Managing engineering changes in line with company procedures,
6. Liaising with various colleagues
7. Resolving identified technical issues
8. Receive, analyse and verify the consistency of the input data.
9. Produces the deliverables for which they are responsible (assumption notes, technical specifications, calculation notes).
10. Coordinate CAD Design
11. Perform design activities for fastenings and anchorages in concrete.
12. Develop substantiation reports and complete surveillance of applicable technical documents
13. Perform technical verifications of civil engineering documents for their building.
14. Create and maintain and responsible for the Design Risk Register
15. Responsible for anchorage design activities
• Design of seismically classified steel platforms and structures from concept to detailed design delivery
• Use of 3D modelling and structural analysis tools.
• Knowledge / Understanding of PWRs would be an advantage.
• Knowledge and understanding of relevant Health and Safety regulations
• Experience in the nuclear sector and plant layout engineering would be advantageous
• Knowledge/understanding of the Eurocodes related to civil engineering and especially knowledge of the design of fastenings and anchorages in concrete.
• Knowledge of the design of reinforced concrete and pre-stressed concrete structures.
• Knows how to deal with the design and layout constraints
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.