Senior Quality Engineer (Supply Chain Audit)
- Permanent /
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
A Senior Quality Engineer required to join the Hinkley Point C Quality team as a Supply Chain Auditor, who will be based in the South West with UK and International travel required.
You will be completing audits of the HPC Project Supply Chain at locations throughout the world and on HPC Site.
You will be required to plan, execute, report, manage audit findings and analyse audit results for input to the management reporting of the project.
The department develops and maintains policies, strategies, standards, procedures and best practice in Quality as well as providing oversight of HPC’s activities and effectiveness.
- Support the development of a risk-based Supply Chain Audit programme which provides assurance that the Supply Chain are operating in conformance to requirements (ISO 9001 and HPC Project) and are effective in terms of delivering intended results
- Liaise with the Supply Chain Assurance, Supply Chain Inspection, Environmental and Health and Safety functions to capture their inputs into audit planning and outcomes
- Defining the scope, criteria and objectives for each Supply Chain audit, in collaboration with the Programme Quality Management Leads and ensuring the requirements are understood
- Complete unplanned audits due to urgent operational needs identified through risk reviews
- Ensure that audits are planned effectively with effective engagement of stakeholders and auditees
- Identify and correctly categorise findings – i.e. Non Conformances, Observations
- Ensure that audit reports are produced accurately, internally reviewed and published within agreed timescales
- Monitoring Non Conformance within the reporting tool to ensure they are closed in a timely manner and corrective actions have been effective
- Input into the development of the monthly dashboard report which indicates the health of the Supply Chain Audit Programme
- Undertaking appropriate monitoring measurement and analysis of audit results in order to identify improvement opportunities
- Providing audit performance data input to the annual HPC Project Management Review process when requested
- Liaise with the Integrated Management System Engineers to ensure audit data is available for review by Certification Body Assessor
- Coordinating with the Auditor resources to share experiences and learning opportunities
- Experience of executing audit programmes
- Experience of interfacing with project teams and with supply chain
- Lead Auditor qualification (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001: 2018, ISO 14001: 2015)
- Experience in the application of ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO 45001 standard in a multi-disciplinary project environment
- Proficiency in the English language
- Driving Licence
- Major infrastructure project experience
- Previous experience of working in a regulated environment (e.g. nuclear)
- Membership of Chartered Quality Institute or IRCA
- Previous experience within the nuclear industry
- Experience of working with integrated management systems
- Experience of working within an independent oversight or audit capacity
- Recognised Quality Management qualification (CQI), or equivalent
- Knowledge & understanding of nuclear site licence conditions
- Ability to speak a foreign language is advantageous
The successful individual will be required to complete BPSS Clearance before starting with Assystem.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.