Senior Project Manager
- Fixed-Term Contract /
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all
To Manage the PMC projects, delivered on time, on budget, on scope, to the expected level of quality and to client satisfaction.
- Project delivery on time, on cost, quality, and scope for projects
- On time: the project is delivered in compliance with the current approved baseline schedule (from P6). If any deviation, this is managed proactively through change and/or recovery plan.
- Project is delivered as per approved baseline cost monthly phasing.
- Project cost at completion is on or below the current approved budget. If any deviation, this is managed proactively through change and/or recovery plan.
- Quality: ensure technical assurance procedures are adhered to and that a quality audit plan is being complied with on the project.
- Scope: ensure that the Technical Manager formally tracks a scope baseline to which the baseline schedule and the cost baseline refer, and to which scope changes are identified.
- On time invoicing & On time cash collection
- Maintain positive Client satisfaction in cohesion with ASR objectives.
- Formally manage the Contract
- Identifying the required level of resources required to deliver the project to completion, every month.
- BBCs to be factual and based on objective methods.
- Technical Progress
- Remaining hours/costs
- Phasing of hours/costs
- Ensuring Compliance to Our Way and implementing corrective actions
- Preparing proposed changes
- Prepares the Monthly Project Review material for his/her projects.
- Maintaining the risk register for the projects under the relevant Portfolio – as per the risk management process.
- Design, Review, and Approval an EPC that builds an HVDC VSC
- To have experience in PMO/Construction Management in the field of high-voltage AC and DC
KEY RESULT AREA:
- Projects delivered on time (as per approved schedule baseline), on the current approved budget, with no unresolved NCRs, and with positive client satisfaction.
- The MBA at the completion of the project is equal to or better than the currently approved budgeted MBA
- Positive Client Satisfaction
- Maitin NO safety incidents KPIs
- NCRs are closed in a timely manner.
- Days Sale Outstanding less than 90 days
- Unbilled less than 60 days
Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
Years of Experience/ Sector
Minimum of 15 years of experience delivering engineering PMC / electrical / High Voltage/ substation multiple projects.
- In-depth knowledge of planning, earned value analysis, cost management, and team management.
- Project management and team leadership skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Extra High Voltage substation.
- HVDC converter station
- OHTL Design Projects
- Demonstrates commitment to Assystem Values, Visions & Behaviours
- Proven experience in leading and managing engineering teams.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Cultural awareness.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Commitment to continuous improvement
This role requires the successful candidate to hold a minimum of a Security Check (SC) clearance without any caveats to that clearance.
Due to the nature of work this role will be delivering and for the protection of certain assets, the successful candidate has to be a UK national or in MoD approved cases a Dual National from a non-ITAR country.
Nous nous engageons au respect de l’égalité de traitement entre les candidats, et célébrons toutes les formes de diversité. Chez Assystem, seules les compétences comptent ! Si vous souhaitez porter à la connaissance d’Assystem une quelconque situation ou des besoins spécifiques, n’hésitez pas vous serez accompagné(e) !