Senior Process Engineer
- Permanent /
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Senior Process Engineer
Permanent / Contractor
To join an existing team working across two projects in the SNM area, looking at:
- Flowsheeting of aerial and liquid effluents
- Characterisation of liquid effluents
- Managemnent of chemical and radiological hazards
- Design of liquor removal systems
- Engagement with waste route owners, environmental specialists and other key stakeholders
- Degree qualified in Chemical Engineering (or equivalent engineering discipline)
- Proactive and driven approach to work.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with other team members / disciplines
- Competent report writing skills: clearly and concisely reporting findings.
- Comfortable working under time and cost constraints.
- Experience of dealing with chemical hazards
- Chartered Chemical Engineer with IChemE/EC.
- Experience of nuclear industry design delivery
- Experience with checking and approval procedure
- DSEAR / hydrogen management experience.
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.