Senior Information Manager
- Permanent / Digital
- Hybrid work
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Our information management team is going from strength to strength meaning we have a constant pipeline of new and exciting roles coming available.
We currently have a number of exciting positions available for information managers to work on one of the country’s leading BIM projects. Staff or contract positions are available. Support will be given to people who are stepping into a contract position for the first time.
Your primary responsibilities will be to manage and coordinate Information management (IM) processes on a complex design and build project.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring the IM Standards are applied to the Project and following the BIM Execution Plan (BEP).
- Supporting the Information Exchanges within the CDE solution.
- Ensuring that information exchange supports the technical review and verification process.
- Support the technical and project teams in planning and executing key reviews and meetings. Recording minutes and ensuring appropriate distribution to projects and supply chain via the CDE.
- Supporting the identification of ownership of activities and actions to facilitate critical project activities.
- Support the management and delivery of document packages through the due process, liaising with sponsors, authors, reviewers, and approvers to ensure compliance and assist in the resolution of issues. To include reminders on transmittal windows and closure dates and chasing the reviewers with reminders.
- Management of comment response matrices received from document reviewers and ensuring comments are actioned.
- Maintain and support the CDE and key deliverable schedules listed on the Task Information Delivery Plans. You will need to support best practice and support better information management across the CDE together with promoting collaboration across wider team and supply chain.
- Providing document management related reports and statistics to senior management.
- Responsible for the control of information and the workflows based upon the status codes applied to the information in CDE.
- Responsible for ensuring that full auditability of information transactions is traceable within the CDE, understanding when information is transacted, who transacted the information, the versions, the individuals who may have reviewed the documentation.
- Responsible for managing the growth of the team and ensuring the function is agile and flexible to meet the demands of the projects.
- Fully empowered to make a difference and to ensure all the above roles and responsibilities and engagement with the projects are successful.
It is vital that individuals possess good communication skills and understand the importance of teamwork to improve collaborative working.
- Academic qualifications of HNC/HND (or higher) in a engineering subject or be able to demonstrate equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years’ design & construction experience in a relevant discipline.
- Experience from highly regulated industries such as Nuclear, Energy, Transportation, and Infrastructure.
- Substantial knowledge of building infrastructure assets.
- Proficiency in BIM standards and protocols.
- The post holder must be able to demonstrate relevant knowledge of data management systems, understanding of technical governance and the acceptance / approval protocols.
- Managing a team of Document Controllers and Information Managers is a key part of this role.
- Using a Common Data Environment (CDE) to follow the ISO 19650 method of collaboration. Understanding of the BIM process.
We can only accept applications from UK nationals who are eligible for SC clearance.
Assystem can offer a rewarding and varied career pathway to our staff members including training where required in:
- BuildingSMART Professional Certification
- CDE administrator
- Solibri (Fundamental, Advanced & COBie)
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.