Senior EC&I Engineer
- Permanent /
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Lead EC&I Engineer
Contract / Permanent
Lead CE&I Engineer
Required to lead a small team of engineers & designers to prepare all design documentation required for new glove box installation (system 280) and modifications to existing glove box (System 260).
- Leading delivery of design drawings & documents for System 280
- Leading delivery of installation package for System 280
- Leading/production of Nuclear & Conventional Safety System documentation for System 280
- Leading delivery of modification drawings & documents for System 260
- Leading delivery of strip out and installation packages for System 260
Essential Experience & Qualifications
• Management of design delivery teams
• CE&I Safety Systems e.g. ES_1_2190/BS61508 and BS EN 13849
• Estimate & schedule production and progress reporting.
• Electrical Services
• Pre-Enabling works
• Physical Security
- Understand the deliverables of each CE&I areas including Safety Systems, Security, Electrical Power and Lighting, Control Systems and other Services Instrumenations as a minimum.
Desirable Experience & Qualifications / Additional information (e.g Radiological Status Requirements)
• Programmable Electronic Systems
• Delivery within SL Management System
Capable of achieving the Baseline Personnel Security Standard as a minimum.
Ability to obtain P1 or P4 Pass
Preference is for the candidate to have an existing P1 pass.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.