Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Make your contribution towards the UK achieving our net zero ambitions – Hinkley Point C (HPC) will be supplying 3,200 MWe of carbon free electricity within the next decade.
Assystem are a key multi-framework engineering partner helping to design, construct, and commission the UK's first large-scale nuclear power station in 30 years.
You will be joining our expanding team of over 7000 delivering innovative engineering across a spectrum of digital, energy transition and Nuclear technologies such as fusion and modularisation alongside key global large-scale critical Infrastructure projects.
• Receive, analyse and verify the consistency of the input data.
• Produces deliverables for which they are responsible (design hypotheses,
methodology and assumption notes; technical specifications; calculation
• Coordinate the service with CAD Design.
• Perform technical verifications of civil engineering design notes, models and
• Contribute to the surveillance of the anchorages designed by the equipment
• Contribute to CDM reviews, create and maintain the Design Risk Register.
• Liaise with site based engineering teams to facilitate the construction.
• Change management: ensure traceability and correct configuration
management, according to the existing procedures
• Liaise with subject matter experts.
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
• Knowledge and understanding of the Eurocodes related to civil engineering
• Knowledge of the design and detailing of reinforced concrete, pre-stressed
concrete and steelwork structures
• Knowledge and understanding of relevant Health and Safety regulations
• Good knowledge of PDMS (or any 3D design software),
TEKLA, Autocad 2D and Navisworks software (consultation).
• Knowledge of the ETC-C design code would be advantageous
• Knowledge of the HPC civil engineering design sequence would be