- Contracting / Support Functions
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all
Assystem Energy & Infrastructure are recruiting for a dynamic, self-motivated PA to work at our customers site in Caithness on a contract basis.
Job title: PA
Contract length: 9-12 months
Contract type: PAYE via Umbrella solution
Accountable for organising the day-to-day operations of the Superintendent’s office effectively and efficiently.
- Act as first point of contact for senior external personnel as required by the Superintendent.
- Responsible for providing programmes and follow up set actions to completion for the Superintendent.
- Arrange and promulgate programmes for external visitors to site, check security clearance and arrange for access to site.
- Responsible for filtering of information to the Superintendent to allow concentration on strategy and major issues.
- Control and administration of personal access and diary appointments and meetings.
- Establish contacts, produce letters, memos, e-mail, spreadsheets, databases and presentations as required.
- Arrange Site Induction & Security Brief for all new Staff as well as arranging for access to IT systems on site.
- Report all defects on houses and arrange for any defect repairs.
- Committee Secretary
- Arrange Duty travel and itineraries for team
- Point of contact for Staff Car.
- Information Coordinator.
- Handling of incoming and outgoing mail. Logging documents received and returned.
- Authorisee Directive administration.
- Office Document updates e.g., VSO amendments.
- Naval pack administration/archive monitoring.
This role requires the successful candidate to hold a minimum of a Security Check (SC) clearance without any caveats to that clearance.
Due to the nature of work this role will be delivering and for the protection of certain assets, the successful candidate has to be a UK national or in MoD approved cases a Dual National from a non-ITAR country.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.