- Cross sector
- Permanent / Project Management
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Assystem are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Risk Manager This position would suit an energetic and proactive Risk Manager, who is both well experienced and qualified in all aspects of technical project risk management and in programme and portfolio level risk management.
- Facilitate risk workshops on medium complexity and medium projects to identify & manage specific project / programme related Threats Opportunities and issues.
- Facilitate the collection, organisation and interpretation of complex supplier risk and modelling data for incorporation into client’s risk understanding and profiles.
- Identify and lead the implementation of continuous improvement of risk management activities.
- Proactively manage the completion of management responses to help deliver target positions.
- Lead the project / programme risk team, including coaching & mentoring of junior members.
- Provides the project team with pro-active risk information to allow project team to understand current risk position, risk proximity and pro-active management actions.
- Support the project team in writing the Risk Management Plan.
- Communicate key project threat and opportunity management data to key member of the project, programme and client leadership and to be able to recommend key items for escalation within the business.
- Conducting quantitative risk assessment (cost and schedule) to inform project contingency levels.
- Have experience in a risk delivery role.
- Obtained or working towards one of the following APM Risk Management Practitioner, Management of Risk (MOR), Institute Risk Management (IRM)
- Experience or knowledge of working with risk/modelling software such as Primavera Risk Analysis, Active Risk Manager, @risk, Saffron, Predict.
To do well in this role you’ll need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- A confident and professional manner, coupled with excellent communication skills, with clients and colleagues alike, to ensure clarity in all situations and to effectively influence.
- An analytical thinker, you’ll also be able to show initiative and examples of creativity.
- Self-motivated and able to work well on your own initiative.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise.
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships across the wider teams
- Ability to work well under pressure and proven ability to deliver to deadlines.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.