- Permanent /
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Assystem are recruiting for an experienced Requirements Engineer for a long term programme of work based in Scotland.
- Experience transitioning a project from an existing incumbent organisation
- Experience of Major infrastructure programmes
- Design and Build project knowledge
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, the Requirements Manager will be responsible for ensuring that there is a ‘Golden Thread’ from Project Key User Requirements to the System Requirements, to the Work Section Scope requirements. Provide assurance that there is a clear process and plan to closing all Shortfalls Against the Required Capability.
- Transfer of the current process for managing shortfalls from the previous incumbent organisation
- Conduct a time-bound review of the adequacy of the existing process for demonstrating clearly to the Customer Key User Requirements have been achieved
- Monthly reporting on progress against closing out requirements
- Systems Engineering
What we are looking for in Requirements Engineer applications:
- Strong Systems Engineering knowledge and experience
- Accomplished in requirements management including resolution of conflicts in requirements,
- Demonstrable experience in setting up high-level direction to develop innovative solutions to efficiently utilise DOORS or similar tools.
- Experience managing and utilising DOORS or similar tools.
- Experience in Change Control Management for the requirements / change control,
- Previously lead and conducted Verification & Validation of Requirements (design V&V and construction V&V),
- Strong Stakeholder Interface Management experience.
Applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance for this role.
SC Cleared to start
2-3 days/week in a Glasgow office
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.