Regional Director -North
- Cross sector
- / Support Functions
- On site
Assystem is the second largest nuclear engineering group in the world and has been in business for more than 50 years, currently operating in 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa. Assystem is undertaking a major growth in India that will involve supporting the development of the Jaitapur Nuclear Power Plant and increasing its presence inside the Indian infrastructure market.
In 2021, Assystem acquired STUP. This business in India has been rebranded Assystem STUP and is a full-service project delivery consultancy company offering integrated planning, comprehensive building design, engineering and project management services for buildings, power, transportation, telecommunications, commercial, institutional, recreational and manufacturing facility infrastructure.
The Regional Director heads the region and will be responsible to develop business in the region. RD will also provide his leadership in delivering consultancy services of Assystem STUP to the customers of the region. RD will be the administrative head of the region.
• Acquire new business and maintain consistent pipeline of orders with required profitability. He will be responsible for collections along with order intakes.
• Drive business development in coordination with Vertical heads and Projects team.
• Ensure optimum utilization of resources and capabilities.
• Make Assystem STUP a world-class engineering company, which is capable of delivering best services at competitive cost, has a robust pipeline and is cash positive.
• Strengthen the organization of the region, in coordination/consultation with BUs, by building the right competencies to meet business objective.
• Ensures both the development of business with current and new clients.
• Ensure identification new opportunities / offers to accompany sustainable growth and profitability.
• Liaise with specific technical leaders who will ensure the delivery.
• Strategic medium /long term planning of company activities in different sectors of operation. Expansion of existing business in geographical area and association with other professional organizations and joint ventures.
• Leading regular periodic visits to current and important clients of long association as a BD strategy.
• For large multidisciplinary projects where deployment of a dedicated team including teams comprising involvement of more than one Group with or without joint venture of associate companies, is required, creating special project teams including appointment of Team Leader and thereafter follow up on planning, progress etc.
Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in business, business management, Engineering or other related fields is required with Min 18yrs + of experience.
The ideal profile is a strong leader with proven experience in business development, sales, and strategy close to the field, reactive, with a sense of service and results.
· You will need a strong experience in a leadership position (minimum 8 years) in a multi-disciplinary team.
· A previous experience in Engineering business is essential such as civil work, power, transportation, energy fields ideally in an international environment.
· You will demonstrate strong sales and customers drivers to develop business and generate a sustainable growth
· You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Analytical thinking and a strong business acumen are important criteria for this role.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.