Recruitment Business Partner
- Permanent / Support Functions
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all
Recruitment Business Partners (RBP) at Assystem work closely with business leaders and line managers to build resourcing capability that will assist the designated function (and wider business) to achieve its current & future objectives.
Accountable for understanding and delivering recruitment demand within the relevant business unit, the RBP takes a strategic approach to providing a high-quality resourcing service to Assystem whilst managing their own portfolio of requirements.
This position will play a key role in delivering large scale, long-term contracts. You will take a lead role in developing and managing relationships across the Nuclear New Build business unit and will ensure Assystem source and recruit great talent to work on some of the world’s most exciting engineering projects.
The role offers Hybrid working and requires you to be based in our Bristol office at least 2 days per week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage, lead and be responsible for the delivery of end-to-end recruitment activity within your designated business unit including managing your own portfolio of vacancies>
- Undertake regular reviews of the recruitment process to ensure organisational requirements are met, making recommendations for change where necessary.
- Liaise with hiring managers & business leaders to understand recruitment priorities and requirements to develop forward load plans.
- Create and implement effective recruitment strategies to meet demand targets.
- Manage, coach and develop team of Recruiters.
- Assist with the recording & reporting of recruitment KPI’s to measure and monitor team and individual performance.
- Source and attract candidates through a variety of search resources including social media, job boards & talent pools.
- Monitor quality of work carried out by Recruiters and hiring managers in ATS to ensure adherence to systems and process.
- Liaise with HR and Security teams to ensure smooth transfer of candidates through on-boarding activity.
- Support virtual and Face to Face careers events as and when required.
First, you’ll be a great recruiter with a strong understanding of the complete recruitment cycle (Undertaking role briefs, sourcing, interviewing, offer management & onboarding). Previous experience of managing a team of Recruiters and stakeholders is essential in this role, you’ll need to be a seasoned recruitment professional who can show evidence of delivering permanent recruitment activity in a demanding environment.
You’ll have previously worked in a similar level position (Business Partner) and have experience of delivering end to end recruitment activity within the Engineering sector. In addition, we are looking for an individual who can demonstrate experience of the following,
- Managing and leading a small team of Recruiters.
- Managing agency supply partners.
- Recruitment metrics, reporting and forecasting.
- Managing, challenging, and collaborating with internal & external stakeholders to ensure a cohesive and efficient recruitment process.
- Continuous improvement of recruitment processes.
- Results orientated with a focus on achieving and exceeding targets.
- Overseas hires and VISA process
- Using Applicant Tracking Systems
- Strong spoken and written communication skills.
This role requires the successful candidate to hold a minimum of a Security Check (SC) clearance without any caveats to that clearance.
Due to the nature of work this role will be delivering and for the protection of certain assets, the successful candidate has to be a UK national or in MoD approved cases a Dual National from a non-ITAR country.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.