Quality Manager (PMC)
- Fixed-Term Contract / Project Management
- On site
Finding solutions to climate change is the priority of the 21st century, and means switching to low-carbon energy. At Assystem, our mission is to accelerate the energy transition worldwide. To achieve this, our 7,000 Switchers combine their historical engineering expertise and project management with digital technologies.
In our 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Asia) of operation, we are working on the production and distribution of low-carbon electricity, through the development of nuclear and renewable energies. We are also supporting the modernisation and development of energy grids, managing the setup and siting for new transmission and distribution networks, and using hydrogen to decarbonise the transport and industry sectors.
- Prepare and develop the overall Project Management Quality Plan, and effectively audit and monitor implementation of these QA / QC guidelines and procedures within the project.
- Advise, guide and support managers in the implementation of Quality Assurance and Control practices both on sites and within the office environment.
- Review all Consultant’s and Contractors Quality Assurance Plan engaged on the Project and provide feedback and recommendation as necessary.
- Ensure that the Consultants, Contractors, Sub-contractors, and other members of the project team observe Quality Assurance guidelines, report violations of procedures and implement improvements.
- Establish and monitor the internal and external permit approval system required for Design and Construction.
- Establish and maintain consistent and adequate administration procedures to ensure that all information is current and that the Project Team receives the latest information.
- Ensure that electronic and hard-copy project documentation is filed and stored in a methodical and secure manner and establish archiving procedures as required.
- Conduct scheduled and periodic Quality Assurance Audits of Consultants and Contractors engaged on the Project.
- Prepare audit documentation to ensure adherence to guidelines and procedures, identify NCRs and improvements, and follow-ups and report on actions to close out the Audit outcomes.
- Review documentation and provide feedback on how documentation could be improved.
- Provide recommendation how the processes, procedures and flow charts could be improved.
- Monitor forms usage, ensure that adequate site records are maintained, and provide Non-Conformance Records (NCRs) as required.
- Audit processes and procedures, the issuance and follow up of NCRs and monitor trends to verify that meaningful corrections and corrective actions are proposed, approved, and implemented in a timely manner, to prevent recurrence.
- Prepare and maintain relevant QA / QC logs.
- Prepare applicable QA / QC reports.
- Ensure that appropriate QA / QC procedural training is delivered.
- Carry out analysis on lessons learned.
- Manage and mentor QA / QC Auditor(s) as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience and 5 years of experience in as a Quality Manager on a large infrastructure or industrial project as a PMC.
- Relevant quality certifications will be an added value.
- Communications & Presentation Skills
- Quality Consciousness
- Attention to Details
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Results Orientation
- Planning and organizing with time management
- Relationship Management
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.