- Permanent / Digital
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Provides services to enable EPR-E to fulfil the requirements of the Edvance Integrated Management System (IMS) in support of project quality objectives and to ensure consistent quality of engineering deliverables.
Activities as part of the service:
1) Quality Management System:
• Support the organisation in maintaining and developing the Quality Management System (QMS) to meet external standards (ISO 9001, GSR Part 2, ISO 19443 etc) and customer requirements
• Managing the non-conformance and corrective/preventive action processes on the project, including the co-ordination of stakeholders and conduct of root cause analyses
• Contributing to the continuous improvement process by identifying ways of enhancing the effectiveness of the IMS and the Project’s Quality Culture
• Reviewing and providing advice on the Project quality documentation.
• Contribution to the preparation of audit plans and reports
• Follow-up of audit findings.
• Preparation and presentation of Quality Management related training.
• Monitoring and reporting on quality-related performance indicators
• Preparing reports as required for Management Reviews.
- A HNC/HND qualification or degree in a relevant science or engineering subject, or equivalent qualification.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 19443:2018 standard requirements; Quality Management Systems; IAEA standards; ideally knowledge of project-related General Quality Assurance Specification (GQAS) and Quality Related Activities (QRA); experience of quality oversight on major engineering projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Communication skills (written and orally)
- Proactiveness and confident in communicating with others
- Ability to influence and encourage decisions
- Ability to effectively manage own workload, produce high quality documents and respect deadline.
- Experience of EPR-specific quality management processes e.g. General Quality Assurance Specification (GQAS) & Quality Related Activities (QRA)
- Experience with delivering training in quality management topics
- Experience in performance of Root Cause Analysis activities
- Experience working in a nuclear, engineering or design office environment
- Formal auditor qualification accredited to ISO9001 or ISO19443
- Working knowledge of French language.
Microsoft Word/Excel, Navisworks, RSTAB (or similar).
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.