Quality Assurance Manager
- Permanent / Support Functions
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
- Providing a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) and drive for Quality for the Client within the portfolio,
- Supervising the development and maintenance of the Integrated Management System,
- Developing, tailoring and implementing quality management plan and supporting processes across the portfolio
- Preparing, shaping and maintaining key portfolio IMS documents including quality objectives, performance measures, plans and procedures,
- Conducting internal quality and supplier audits and management reviews in accordance with an agreed audit schedule agreed with the Work Package Owner and Project Manager to verify compliance with procedures and identify process improvements,
- Supporting the Head of Engineering on Life Cycle Management (LCM) maturity/design reviews in accordance with Approving Authorities requirements,
- Leading on QA and QC management activities within Implementation to ensure quality requirements are included within Client contracts,
- Providing Supply Chain quality management including tender workshops, reviewing tenders, specification reviews and factory acceptance testing,
- Monitoring product quality verification activities (including Contractor/Supplier Inspection & Test Plans (ITP) and document reviews, audits and surveillance visits) to ensure products and services comply with contractual requirements,
- For each of the Implementation work packages, provide individuals with the experience and qualifications necessary to discharge the role of the NEC4 Supervisor on behalf of the Client, ensuring the works are provided in accordance with the Scope,
- Reporting to the Joint Venture Quality Director for quality matters and support.
- Educated to Degree level in a technical discipline relevant to construction
- Full understanding and implementation of Management Systems and ISO 9001:2015
- Experience in Quality Management; managing all aspects of quality management including Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Experience working in a client organisation leading and driving the quality of the supply chain
- Understanding of Naval Base and nuclear compliance and legislation
- Successfully completed recognised Lead Auditor course
- Good IT skills, proficient using Word, Excel, SharePoint and other Microsoft tools
- Associated professional membership in an appropriate discipline
- Technical report writing skills
Full UK Driving Licence
Hybrid with weekly visits to Client site near Helensburgh
Security Clearance will need to be gained for this role: You will be required to hold a Sole British Passport.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.