- Cross sector
- Permanent / Digital
- On site
Assystem STUP employs 1100 engineers who provide support to clients in the transportation, urban development, decarbonised energy, and industrial and complex buildings markets. With its headquarters in Delhi, Assystem STUP also has a local presence throughout India with 9 offices spread across the country. Assystem STUP’s teams have already been involved in many projects such as the construction of Dassault factories in Nagpur, preliminary studies of future EPR nuclear reactors in India, the development of the road transport networks in Mumbai, and others.
While capitalizing on these strong assets, Assystem STUP in now enhancing its development within digital as a key to increase efficiency and optimize engineering and large project management. The aim to build and structure a dedicated team to develop and deploy the set of tools that will define engineering of tomorrow, at the cornerstone between projects, digital world and engineering expertise. Exciting opportunity to join us at the very beginning of our digital journey and be a (key) part of the challenges of engineering of tomorrow!
As part of the development of our digital entity
- We are seeking a QA Engineer with good experience in manual and automation testing
- The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with manual testing.
- Selenium for automation testing and Postman/Rest Assured for API testing
- Good to have experience in Azure DevOps, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand project requirements and define comprehensive test plans.
- Create detailed test cases based on functional specifications, user stories, and other project documentation.
- Execute test cases to identify defects, ensure functionality, and verify that products meet quality standards.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts to increase testing efficiency, especially for repetitive and critical test scenarios.
- Conduct regression testing to ensure that new code changes do not adversely affect existing functionalities.
- Identify, document, and prioritize defects. Communicate effectively with development teams to facilitate the resolution of issues.
- Conduct performance testing to evaluate the system’s responsiveness, scalability, and reliability under various conditions.
- Perform security testing to identify vulnerabilities and ensure that applications are secure from potential threats.
- Collaborate with end-users to conduct UAT, ensuring that the product meets their expectations and requirements.
- Actively participate in process improvement initiatives, suggesting enhancements to testing methodologies and tools.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of test cases, test plans, and testing processes.
- Work closely with developers, product managers, and other stakeholders to understand requirements and provide timely feedback.
- Utilize testing tools and frameworks to enhance testing efficiency and accuracy.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in manual and automation testing
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.