Project Support Administrator
- Permanent / Support Functions
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all
We are looking for a dynamic person, a natural self-starter who can provide comprehensive commercial & financial support within a project environment.
- Order book management, creation, maintenance and acceptance of Task Orders in line with corporate and client processes and procedures
- Monitor project expenditures, track costs, and ensure adherence to allocated budgets.
- Hours and expenses reconciliation to enable accurate invoicing on a monthly basis
- Maintaining and updating cashflow process including aged debt to agreed targets
- Support delivery of projects, including ensuring all resources have access to correct booking codes
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of financial information, weekly hours booking, invoicing, WIP, order book
- Ensure the accuracy of data communicated and reported to all stakeholders.
- Maintain compliance with approved processes, procedures, and project execution plans.
- The highlighting of any current and potential issues to NNB Project Controls Manager.
- Based out of Assystem Aztec West Office with occasional visits to client offices in the Bristol region.
- Support flexible working, including WFH (2-3 days a week).
- Proven experience in project support/administration
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to prioritise and multitask effectively.
- Demonstrable numerical skills in managing tasks, projects and/or portfolios
- Conversant with Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate and build relationships with diverse stakeholders. Ability to work in a team environment, both within Assystem and an integrated multi-company team
Desirable, but not Required:
- Experience working on NEC3 projects, or in a nuclear engineering consultancy.
- Experience with project controls software and/or project management platforms.
- Commercial awareness (e.g. planning requirements, change control / compensation events / cost control)
- Familiarity with CEMAR (or other contract management systems).
- Experience of cost estimating and management
- Minimum education standard of 5 GCSEs grades A-C or equivalent including English and Maths
- Educated to degree level (finance, accounting, business administration, or STEM related field)
- Hold (or pursuing) project controls / project management qualifications (e.g. EVM, PMQ).
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.