Project Recruitment Officer
- Permanent /
- On site
Finding solutions to climate change is the priority of the 21st century, and means switching to low-carbon energy. At Assystem, our mission is to accelerate the energy transition worldwide. To achieve this, our 7,000 Switchers combine their historical engineering expertise and project management with digital technologies.
In our 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Asia) of operation, we are working on the production and distribution of low-carbon electricity, through the development of nuclear and renewable energies. We are also supporting the modernisation and development of energy grids, managing the setup and siting for new transmission and distribution networks, and using hydrogen to decarbonise the transport and industry sectors.
Assystem in Türkiye, is renowned for working with the public and private sectors. Specializing in ESIA studies, site investigations, and laboratory research, the company offers vital site supervision owners and lenders engineering services. Notably, Assystem in Türkiye plays a pivotal role in major projects like power generation, and the construction of the Akkuyu nuclear power plant.
roject Recruitment Officer performs all activities needed for ensuring the proper staffing of the AEOS NCIO Project, from the sourcing to the conclusion of the hiring contract, considering the staffing plan determined by the Project.
In addition, Project Recruitment Officer shall actively participate to the Human Resources (HR) management activities at site with respect to AEOS NCIO plans and processes, and in accordance with AEOS Company’s HR management policy.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities (Main objectives to be ensured by the position)
• Is responsible for the recruitment activities of the AEOS NCIO project at the Akkuyu site.
• Ensures the availability and functioning of application sources such as Job Boards, social networks, professional networks, recruitment companies, and co-optation process.
• Is responsible for promoting the AEOS NCIO project and attracting as many candidates as possible, while taking into account their qualifications, skills and cultural fit.
• Ensures the necessary communication and synchronization between AEOS NCIO Project and AEOS Turkish Branch HR Department.
• Must contribute to all Project HR management activities including administrative tasks, competency development and collaborator performance evaluation.
Duties (Key activities expected from the position
• Contribute to the drafting of job descriptions of project positions.
• Draft and issue job postings, deal with recruitment companies, manage co-optation.
• Source and preselect candidates to be interviewed considering Project requirements.
• Conduct screening interviews for preselecting and attracting the available candidates.
• Keep up-to-date all recruitment records (Curriculum Vitae assessment Checklist, Recruitment Interview Form), including the Candidate Log and the Candidate Pool.
• Organize the interviews to be done by technical teams for final preselection.
• Contribute to the negotiations needed for the conclusion of the final hiring agreement.
• Deal with AEOS Turkish Branch HR Department for the signature of the hiring contract.
• Verify compliance of recruitment process with all relevant laws and procedures.
HR Management activities:
• Bring his/her support for keeping update all logs and project documentation related to resources mobilization (job descriptions, candidates log, collaborators’ files, human resource log, etc.).
• Contribute to the implementation of the periodic Competency Assessment campaign and the yearly Collaborator Performance Evaluation campaign.
Participate to the development and provision of HR induction trainings to newcomers, including, when needed, specific trainings related to human resource and competency management to AEOS NCIO Project team.
• Handle various tasks related to Project HR management as 1) welcoming newcomers, 2) hiring contract amendments, 3) personnel data management, 4) monitoring of compensation & benefit strategy implementation, 5) exit interviews, 6) production of HR management indicators, etc…
• Keep update the Project organizational chart upon request.
Interfaces (Main entities and functions to be in relation with the position)
• Belong to the AEOS NCIO Project Support Team.
• Report directly to the Resource and Competency Management Officer and follow his/her instructions.
• Interface with the AEOS Turkish Branch HR Department.
• Can interact with any of AEOS Project Team member for HR topics.
• Respect the instructions given by the QHSE Team regarding Quality Assurance and HSE requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Behaviors
Knowledge (Discipline, technical background, methods & tools, languages, etc.)
• Fluent in Turkish – read, spoken and spoken.
• Fluent in English – read, spoken and written.
• Good knowledge of Turkish Labor Legislation.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Knowledge of various existing means for sourcing the candidates.
Skills (Main abilities and professional capabilities required)
• Ability to understand quickly and track properly project mobilization needs.
• Ability to write job descriptions and procedures in accordance with the project needs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good knowledge of the interview techniques for selecting and attracting candidates.
• Able to communicate proactively in a multicultural environment.
Behavior (Main human and personal qualities expected from the collaborator)
• Showing interest in staying up-to-date with best practices in recruitment for industry.
• Organized: capacity to prioritize activities and to think logically in order to follow-up multiple actions requested, providing timely and accurate feedback about status.
• Process oriented: priority given to respect the regulations, policies and procedures.
• Service minded: to support all collaborators and to try to fit their expectations.
Experience and Qualification Expected
Education (Diploma, educational level, specialty)
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
Experience (Years of seniority expected, professional sector, discipline, etc.)
• Proven experience as a Recruitment Officer or in a similar role.
• Strong knowledge of recruitment practices and techniques.
Nous nous engageons au respect de l’égalité de traitement entre les candidats, et célébrons toutes les formes de diversité. Chez Assystem, seules les compétences comptent ! Si vous souhaitez porter à la connaissance d’Assystem une quelconque situation ou des besoins spécifiques, n’hésitez pas vous serez accompagné(e) !