Project Quality Administrator
- Permanent /
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering, aiming to ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Working as a Project Quality Administrator, your key duties will include:
- Implementation and monitoring the Non Conformance Report (NCR) status report within allocated Contracts
- Production of reports Facilitation Lead and other stakeholders
e.g. NCR weekly report, monthly report and other NCR report base on demand.
- Support NCR stakeholders to manage NCR process in a timely manner
- Expedite stakeholder to meet contractual obligations in terms of responses
- Ensure that NCRs raised by Contractors are replied to in 21 calendar days
- Escalate as appropriate where the NCR management procedure is not respected
- Support the development and continuous improvement of NCR management tool known as (MNCR CCIS) including reporting and KPIs
The successful Project Quality Administrator will be able to demonstrate most, if not all of the following attributes:
- Experience of proposing and implementing a variety of quality related solutions.
- Experience of interfacing with project teams, supply chain organisations and independent third parties
- Progress analysis, preparing reports and making recommendations
- Experience of proposing and implementing a variety of quality related solutions
- Experience of interaction and resolving issues with a wide range of stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment
- Continuous improvement
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Able to prepare presentation material
- Ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Pro-active and flexible, being prepared to plan and work on own initiative
Desirable, but not essential:
- Experience in Non-conformance Management process
- Experience of Contract Management of Supply Chain/suppliers
- Experience in the Nuclear Industry
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.