- Contracting / Project Management
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Assystem Energy & Infrastructure are recruiting for a dynamic, self-motivated Project Manager to work at our customers site in Derby on a contract basis.
The Project Manager is to delivery the new multi storey car park scheme at the site. This will include cradle to grave oversight/management, including definition, evaluation, concept and detailed design, procurement and construct.
Job title: Project Manager
Contract length: 18-24 months
Contract type: PAYE via Umbrella solution
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establishing a vision and proactive management to positively align a team in the achievement of common project goals and overall organisational objectives.
- Having overall responsibility for ensuring the safe delivery of a project to time, cost and quality targets ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory process requirements with responsibility for leading the project to a successful conclusion
- Ensuring that projects and work packages meet the business commercial requirements
- Customer and stakeholder management externally and internally, consistent with the overall strategy of the business and delivery of programmes and projects.
- Defining project delivery baselines and operating project control processes (requirements capture, planning, cost, risk, trend analysis and change control).
What we are looking for in the next Project Manager
- Project management knowledge
- Project management qualifications and membership – APM or equivalent
- Experience of delivering similar Infrastructure investments – eg. new buildings and or car parks
- Ideally familiar with project management processes, and in particular the Facility Project Model
This role requires the successful candidate to hold a minimum of a Security Check (SC) clearance without any caveats to that clearance.
Due to the nature of work this role will be delivering and for the protection of certain assets, the successful candidate has to be a UK national or in MoD approved cases a Dual National from a non-ITAR country.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.