- Fixed-Term Contract / Project Management
- Al Khobar
- On site
Finding solutions to climate change is the priority of the 21st century, and means switching to low-carbon energy. At Assystem, our mission is to accelerate the energy transition worldwide. To achieve this, our 7,000 Switchers combine their historical engineering expertise and project management with digital technologies.
In our 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Asia) of operation, we are working on the production and distribution of low-carbon electricity, through the development of nuclear and renewable energies. We are also supporting the modernisation and development of energy grids, managing the setup and siting for new transmission and distribution networks, and using hydrogen to decarbonise the transport and industry sectors.
1. ROLE PURPOSE
The purpose of the role is to manage Design Unit projects such they are delivered on time, on budget, on scope, to the expected level of quality and to client satisfaction.
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
For projects assigned to PM, accountable for
For projects assigned to PM, responsible for
- Project delivery on time, on cost, quality and scope for Design Unit projects
- On time: project is delivered in compliance with the current approved baseline schedule (from P6). If any deviation, this is managed proactively through change and/or recovery plan.
- On cost:
- Project is delivered as per approved baseline cost monthly phasing.
- Project cost at completion is on or below current approved budget. If any deviation, this is managed proactively through change and/or recovery plan.
- Quality: ensure technical assurance procedures are adhered to and that a quality audit plan is being complied to on the project.
- Scope: ensure that the scope is formally tracked through a scope baseline to which the baseline schedule and the cost baseline refer to, and to which scope changes are identified against.
- On time invoicing & On time cash collection
- Maintain a positive Client satisfaction in cohesion with ASR objectives
- Formally manage and administer the Contract
- Identifying the required level of resources required to deliver the project to completion, on a monthly basis
- Project reporting to be factual and based on objective methods
- Technical Progress
- Remaining hours / costs
- Phasing of hours / costs
- Ensuring Compliance to Our Way and implementing corrective actions
- Support planner to prepare and review proposed baseline schedules, and amendments
- Formally manage changes
- Preparing changes to be submitted for internal approval and client approval
- Escalation to Operational Line Manager any issues impacting HSE, project objectives, People
- Prepares the Monthly Project Review material for his/her projects.
- Maintaining the risk register for the projects under the relevant Portfolio – as per the risk management process.
3. KEY RESULT AREAS
- Projects delivered on time (as per approved schedule baseline), on current approved budget, with no unresolved NCRs and with a positive client satisfaction.
- MBA at completion of the project is equal or better than the currently approved budgeted MBA
- Positive Client Satisfaction
- No safety incidents
- NCRs are closed in a timely manner.
- Days Sale Outstanding less than 90 days
- Unbilled less than 60 days
- Significant experience in engineering for related field , supervising projects in engineering for related field, large civil/industrial site developments, utility corridors development in large engineering and construction corporation.
- Detail Design and Construction.
- Management of Multi discipline teams.
- Broad understanding of engineering and regulatory standards.
- Professional license in an engineering discipline.
- In-depth knowledge of planning, earned value analysis, cost management, team management
- Proficiency in MS suite of tools.
- Project management and team leadership skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrates commitment to Assystem Values, Visions & Behaviours
- Proven experience in leading and managing engineering teams.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Cultural awareness
- Experience in the Middle East is desirable
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to guide, mentor & Supervise others
Bachelor’s degree in related engineering field Civil / Architecture.
Years of Experience/ Sector:
- Minimum of  years of experience in related field: civil/architecture
- 12 years working in US/UK/Australia/France/Germany/Dutch
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.