- Cross sector
- Fixed-Term Contract / Project Management
- Ras Al Khair
- On site
Finding solutions to climate change is the priority of the 21st century, and means switching to low-carbon energy. At Assystem, our mission is to accelerate the energy transition worldwide. To achieve this, our 7,000 Switchers combine their historical engineering expertise and project management with digital technologies.
In our 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Asia) of operation, we are working on the production and distribution of low-carbon electricity, through the development of nuclear and renewable energies. We are also supporting the modernisation and development of energy grids, managing the setup and siting for new transmission and distribution networks, and using hydrogen to decarbonise the transport and industry sectors.
- Project Manager will be based at site and will handle overall execution and management responsibilities related to engineering, construction, procurement and commissioning.
- He will manage the engineers and supervisors to ensure adherence to the, specifications, drawings and regulatory requirements as well as to ensure smooth integration.
- He needs to focus on execution, quality, and management of Workforce, interdisciplinary coordination and safety for all disciplines. You will decide on the organization of the work site and define the rules that need to be respected by all parties.
- He will coordinate to resolve all issues on site and will manage commercial and contractual issues.
- He will have overall responsibility for the Budget, Schedule, Quality Assurance/ Quality Control, Safety and reporting as related to the Project.
- He will work with company management to successfully coordinate and integrate the overall project scope. Responsibilities:
- Site Safety Management
- Risk Identification and mitigation
- During the Design Phase of the projects, the Project Managers role is to coordinate the different design aspects.
- During the Construction Phase, the Project Manager role will be to manage the different workforce and activities that are performed during the construction phase.
- Project Planning from Mobilization to Demobilization
- Site management on a multi- disciplinary level
- Cost Control and Value Engineering
- Quality Control
- Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering is a MUST.
- A minimum total 15 years of applicable experience in EPC projects, including project management, construction, commissioning and start up
- Technical understanding of all aspects of site construction including Earth Works, Civil & Building Works, Mechanical Works, Piping Works and Electrical C&I works.
- Experience in managing and implementing EPC contracts
- Experience in coordinating multi- disciplinary activities and a proven ability to work across different departments and in an intercultural setting
- Experience with interconnection of process is required.
- Experience in FIDIC conditions of Contract is preferred Education
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.