- Permanent / Project Management
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
- Prepare, monitor and forecast cost build up and schedule baselines and schedules on workstreams within the overall programme
- Monitor and forecast expenditure profiles to the Project Director
- Maintain the cost control and planning databases and validate data across workstreams are in line with the over-arching Programme budget
- Ensure all commitments to the client are recorded and captured clearly
- Provide the required information to support the risk process on work streams
- The highlighting of any current and potential issues to the Project Director
- Maintain compliance with approved processes, procedures and governance arrangements
- Support the Project Director and the project team to deliver the project objectives
- Support the Project Director in the management and administration of the contract
- Support the Project Director to manage financial performance of projects to control expenditure against approved project budgets
- Support the Project Director in undertaking project assurance and gateway reviews across the portfolio at key stages to evaluate progress, compliance and probability of delivery to provide confidence to senior management, customers and key stakeholders
- Accountable for complying with all agreed Client processes and operating procedures and particularly those which are detailed under key infrastructure process
- Maintains productive relationships with the supply chain throughout the execution of the contract
- Review and critique duration and cost estimates for the activities (reviewing and updating these at relevant points) and identifies critical dates relevant to the events
- Monitors financial performance throughout the project and prepares reports for stakeholders in line with organisational requirements. Obtains estimates for the costs of activities, events and overheads
- Reviews proposed changes and determines their high-level impact, requesting further information or clarification where necessary. Assesses all options relating to the proposed changes and estimates their impacts
- Able to work independently, but also as part of customer focused delivery team headed by the Project Director
- Able to respond to demands from various Stakeholders/Customers
- Able to liaise with various professions within the client team and the wider Framework Organisations (i.e. Finance, Commercial, Risk, Programme Management)
- Able to prioritise work
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience
- Awareness of managing delivery using NEC contracts including management of change and stakeholder management
- Understanding of working in collaborative environment
- Flexibility and adaptability to fast changing needs
- Budgeting and cost control
- NEC Awareness
- To work flexibly within a team environment providing and supporting improvement, efficiencies and realisation of Programme benefits
- Completion of tasks in accordance with relevant regulatory and company requirements to relevant standards e.g. time, cost, quality, local governance arrangements, monitoring and control processes
- Comfortable working with a certain level of ambiguity in a complex change Programme
Hybrid with weekly visits to Client site near Helensburgh. Estimate twice a week at client site.
Security Clearance will need to be gained for this role: You will be required to hold a Sole British Passport.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.