Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Assystem are recruiting for a Project Lead to join our customers team a 6 month contract to support the delivery of key projects in Derby.
Job title: Project Lead
Contract: 6 month contract
Hours: 37 hours + per week
Contract type: PAYE via Umbrella
Project Lead is responsible for the coordination, direction, and delivery of a set of Infrastructure projects and activities to deliver outcomes and benefits related to the estate.
They are the key role that ensure interfaces and liaison with the senior stakeholders/Executive and the Customer/Sponsor and supplies the supply chain with clear bounded scopes, objectives, and funding to deliver the investments against agreed schedules. The role will report to the Estate Development Project Manager
Key Experiences and any Qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex information with individuals at all levels within the organisation/project team/supply chain.
- Ability to demonstrate management of projects of increasing complexity.
- Comfortable with dealing with ambiguity and complex environments.
- Exposure to non-core project management roles such as purchasing, commercial, engineering management etc would be an advantage.
- Qualified to at least degree level or equivalent industry experience
- Has experience in all stages of a project lifecycle and has been responsible for the delivery of one or more of those stages.
- Exposure to non-core project management roles such as purchasing, commercial, engineering management etc.
- Experience of setting up and managing multi-functional teams
- Member of a professional body – Desirable
**Security clearance is required**
Whilst we encourage applications from all nationalities, Assystem within the UK are subject to security and export control restrictions due to the nature of work to be undertaken.
These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit those roles that you can perform for the organisation
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.
Other vacancies might interest you
Process Design Engineer