Project Engineer (PMC)
- Fixed-Term Contract / Project Management
- On site
Finding solutions to climate change is the priority of the 21st century, and means switching to low-carbon energy. At Assystem, our mission is to accelerate the energy transition worldwide. To achieve this, our 7,000 Switchers combine their historical engineering expertise and project management with digital technologies.
In our 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Asia) of operation, we are working on the production and distribution of low-carbon electricity, through the development of nuclear and renewable energies. We are also supporting the modernisation and development of energy grids, managing the setup and siting for new transmission and distribution networks, and using hydrogen to decarbonise the transport and industry sectors.
- Ensure the successful delivery of the project in terms of progress, quality and cost budgetary constraints.
- Review & approval of technical documents submitted by the Developer to the Client and
ascertain if they comply with Project Specifications
- Monitoring the project deliverables meet with the agreed standards and satisfy
stakeholder requirements at each stage of the project.
- Monitoring overall project stakeholder relationships and adjusting strategies and plans for engaging stakeholders.
- Develop and establish the policies, procedures, and documentation for planning, developing, managing, executing, and controlling the project schedule, including monitoring project tasks and workflows to complete the project on schedule.
- Identify and document specific actions including establishing milestone to be performed to produce the project deliverables.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and documentation for planning, managing, expending, and controlling project costs.
- Identifying issues that impact the project and managing them through to resolution.
- Works in line with Company HSE Policies, responsible for implementation of Company HSE, Quality Control and Assurance plans by making sure that contractors have understood Company HSE procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or mechanical engineering.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the same field, 5 years’ experience in GCC countries in a PMC company
- Experience in a large infrastructure or Industrial projects.
- PMP certfied
- Communications & Presentation Skills
- Quality Consciousness
- Attention to Details
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Results Orientation
- Planning and organizing with time management
- Relationship Management
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.