- Permanent / Project Management
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Assystem is an International Engineering Consultancy with significant growth plans within our Energy & Infrastructure business here in the UK.
Our Defence Platform office is based in Derby where we specialise in the management and design functions of submarine and nuclear projects within the UK.
Consequently, we are looking to recruit motivated and focused individuals to join our growing team.
As Assystem’s Defence business grows, we are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Project Administrator to join the team. The post will be a mix of Hybrid working with attendance of meeting in our central Glasgow offices.
The post holder will be responsible for providing a high standard of support and guidance to all staff working for the delivery of projects and programmes within the organisation.
The Business Management & Assurance Coordinator, with responsibility for the delivery of compliance and assurance activities to effectively meet the Major Projects and Programmes business outputs.
The role provides a consultancy service to programme and project managers within the portfolio. This may take the form of advice and guidance or may be in the form of completed business/reporting/HR transactions.
The role requires the individual to engage at all levels of seniority across delivery teams.
- Support to the Senior Business Manager in delivering and managing workforce budgets
- Information Asset Management maintaining asset registers and compliance with Data Protection policy.
- Processing payments for external training
- Manage business support outputs and continuous improvement activities.
- Promote strong working relationships across all internal teams
- Review and maintain 10 year rolling workforce plan and ensure this is communicated to the team
- Conducting quarterly health checks on workforce information
- Provide Administration to the workforce planning group
- Review vacancy resources to ensure future workforce plans are met
- Ongoing monitoring of policy and process for workforce planning
- Support and work on Business/portfolio continuity plans
Experience of resource management, workforce planning, organisational development desirable
- Planning (Working knowledge)
- Resource Management (Working knowledge)
- Risk & Issues Management (Awareness)
- Knowledge Management (Awareness)
- Experience working within major projects
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written, with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to continually prioritise workload, being flexible and adaptable to project needs.
- Proactive and able to use own initiative to solve problems and seek opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Able to work autonomously with the ability to learn new skills and processes easily.
- Fully conversant with all Microsoft Office packages, open and willing to learn and champion new software, tools and technology.
APM or Prince 2 would be preferable.
Due to the nature of this role the successful applicant will require full Security Clearance to be undertaken. Due to this all applicants will need to be Sole British Passport holders.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.