- Permanent / Support Functions
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Assystem is an International Engineering Consultancy with significant growth plans within our Energy & Infrastructure business here in the UK.
Our Defence Platform office is based in Derby where we specialise in the management and design functions of submarine and nuclear projects within the UK.
Consequently, we are looking to recruit motivated and focused individuals to join our growing team.
As Assystem’s Defence business grows, we are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Project Administrator to join the team. The post will be a mix of Hybrid working with attendance of meeting in our central Glasgow offices.
Role: Project Administrator
Location: Glasgow/WFH Hybrid
Contract: Permanent or Umbrella contractor
We are seeking a Project Administrator who is able to organise & co-ordinate administration duties & office procedures – must exhibit high levels of organisational effectiveness & communication to ensure the project runs smoothly.
- Schedule meetings & appointments
- Compilation of reports & document formatting
- Organise travel
- Maintain office space
- Provide general support to visitors
- Address employee queries (travel arrangements, hardware, stationery)
- Assist in the onboarding process for new starters
- Events organisation – Conferences, project events, parties and dinners
Qualification, Special Skills or Experience:
- Able to prioritise and work on your own initiative – able to manage time effectively.
- Able to multi-task and not wilt under pressure – strong organisational & planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Hard working & collaborative with an agile, can-do attitude.
- Able to navigate issues & maintain a good balance.
- Attention to detail & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Patience & discretion required to deal with all aspects of the role.
- Flexible in working hours to fit with project needs
- Microsoft Word & Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, DocuSign
Due to the nature of this role the successful applicant will require full Security Clearance to be undertaken. Due to this all applicants will need to be Sole British Passport holders.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.